Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tupelo--> Memphis--> LaGuardia!

God I love the Tupelo airport. The same people who check you in are the ones who flag your plane in, drive your luggage to the plane, and do the final boarding. I got some good small talk with the security lady about how much weight her friend gained when she was pregnant, and the guy at the counter/luggage driver (who is actually right now flagging my plane over in the rainy dusk) got my boarding pass for me. My little prop jet is pulling in right now. Better run.

Had a great visit with my family and got to make fancy pancakes yesterday!
Oh, and Tupelo airport has free wi-fi!

2 comments:

Manager Mom said...

Are you home, or still in Tupelo? HOpe you are feeling well.

The H Family said...

Chuckling about that "tree" in the middle of the griddle...

Thanks again for coming.