Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hyper Fetus?

I'm getting ridiculous movement in my stomach the past few days. Not only can I see my stomach moving through my clothes, the movements are much more than kicks. They're like, rolls, and palpitations, and super-fast tapdancing, and pushing on my ab muscles. It's fun, but it's a little freaky because it's impossible to ignore. I can't not say, "Whoa!" when I feel a totally new type of movement. What will he think of next?

My husband keeps telling me he was a hyper child. I can't help but wonder if this baby is going to be hyper. I have a little ADD going on, so I hope this kid is not a total space cadet. I mean, I don't mind if he is, but his life will be easier if he's not head in the clouds hyperactive.

That's a photo of my stomach while I was doing this blog post.

2 comments:

Manager Mom said...

That photo is oddly mesmerizing.

Unknown said...

finally, a full on belly! the kicks are totally strange. are you still drinking coffee? it could be the caffeine giving him the boost of energy. i notice that when i have a soda the babies start moving like mad.